[box_light]Aloo Paratha Prepared by Gaayatree Naik[/box_light]
- 4/5 potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 1 green chilli chopped finely
- ½ tsp of garam masala powder
- 1 tsp curd
- Salt as per taste
- a few coriander leaves chopped finely (optional)
- Ghee/oil to fry paratha
- 4-5 cup wheat flour
- Firstly, boil the potatoes and peel them.
- Chop the potatoes and add all the spice powders, green chillies, salt.
- Mash the potatoes with the spice mixtures.
- Make dough of wheat flour, salt(as per taste), 1tsp curd.
- Take two medium sized balls from the dough and roll these into a circle of about 3 or 3.5 inches.
- Take a portion of the aloo mixture and spread it on one of the rolled dough.
- Cover this dough with the second rolled dough.
- Press the edges of both the rolled dough firmly.
- Apply some dry flour and roll into a disc of about 8 inches or about the size of a normal roti
- Now put the rolled aloo parantha on a hot griddle.
- Fry the aloo paratha with ghee/oil as you would usually fry the parathas.
- serve the aloo parathas with curd or any of your fav chutney.