Covid Updates : Age above 18 will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
Government of India announces a Liberalized and Accelerated Phase 3 Strategy of Covid-19 Vaccination from 1st May
The government on Monday lowered the age limit for COVID-19 vaccinations from 45. From May 1, all those above the age of 18 will be eligible to receive a vaccine. The changes to the country’s vaccination policy come amid a second wave of the pandemic, with over 2,70,000 new cases recorded on Monday.
All stakeholders given flexibility to customize to local needs
Vaccine manufacturers incentivized to further scale up their production, as well as attract new national and international players
Vaccine manufacturers empowered to release up to 50% of their supply to State Govts. and in the open market at a pre-declared price.
- Lost Recipes Of Odisha -Veg Magura |Saru Patra Magura – A Typical Authentic Western Odisha Food #OdishaByFoodLost Recipes Of Odisha -Veg Magura | Saru patra Magura – A Typical Authentic Western Odisha Food #OdishaByFood
- Elephant Apple Chutney Recipe // ଓଉ ଖଟା ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତ ପ୍ରଣାଳୀElephant Apple Chutney Recipe ଓଉ ଖଟା ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତ ପ୍ରଣାଳୀ
- Jagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 2 Dahi Pakhaala & RecipeJagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 2 Dahi Pakhaala & Recipe
- Jagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 1 Kaakara RecipeJagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 1 Kaakara Recipe
- Badi tomato khata – ବଡ଼ି ଟମାଟର ଖଟା – A Typical Odia FoodBadi tomato khata – ବଡ଼ି ଟମାଟର ଖଟା – A Typical Odia Food