Auditor/Accountant job in GENERAL AND SOCIAL SECTOR AUDIT bhubaneswar – Odisha Latest Govt Job
- Pay Scale (Revised): ` 5200-20200 with Grade Pay ` 2800/
Last Date :- 15.11.2013.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. The persons selected for the post of Auditor / Accountant will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor / Accountant within two years of their appointment. Failure to pass the examination will render them liable for discharge from service
Age: Between 18 to 27 years as on closing date for receipt of applications. The upper age limit is relax-able upto a maximun of 5 years (10 years in case of those belonging to SC/ST and 8 years in case of OBC candidates). This concession is admissible to those Sports persons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to education etc.
- 1. Sports persons who have represented a State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the Games/Sports mentioned at Serial No.1 above.
- 2. Sports persons who have represented the University in Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Sports/Games shown at serial no.1 above. 3.
- Sports persons who have represented the State Schools Teams in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the Games/Sports shown at Serial No.1 above.
Application may be made in the prescribed format (Form-A) on plain paper giving full particulars, duly filled in English by own hand writing, accompanied by attested copies of Certificates in support of Age, Educational Qualification and Certificates of
SC/ST/OBC, where applicable.
Persons already in Government Service, should send their application through proper channel. The application should be addressed to the Deputy Accountant General (Admn), Office of the Accountant General (General and Social Sector Audit), Odisha, Bhubaneswar, so as to reach by 15.11.2013. .
The candidates should furnish certificates in support of their claims in proper form only (Form-B) duly signed by the prescribed authority. The certificates in the above prescribed form will alone be taken into account while considering eligibility of the
- The candidates selected to the post (s) will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of appointment.
- Attach 02 self addressed envelops (size- 27cm x 12 cm), duly stamped
- Application should be sent through ordinary post only.
- The forms can be downloaded from the website http://www.agori.cag.gov.in
Form A – Application Form
Form B – Form of Certificates