Papaya Candy with Recipe And 13 health benefits of Papaya . Unripe papaya is a super food containing carbohydrates, protein, fibre, vitamin A, vitamin C, folate etc. Its a healthy baby food but most of the traditional recipes from it , are hard to impress our tiny tots. I am presenting here one candy recipe which is not only drooling to baby eyes but healthy also.
Here comes the recipe:
Ingredients for Papaya Candy :
– 1 unripe papaya
– sugar as
– vanilla essence, or any fruit essence (optional)
– fruit color (optional)
Recipe of Papaya Candy:
– grate the papaya
– take a pan , heat it
– put the grated papaya onto pan cover the lid for 5 mins,
-add sugar, cover the pan with a lid, do not add water
– stir till the sugar melted, it will become thick, the consistency will be such that we can make balls
– put off the flame, and add essence and any fruit colour, make small balls
– to look more attractive, coat the balls with sugar .
13 health benefits of Papaya
- Lowers cholesterol. Papaya is rich in fiber, Vitamin C and antioxidants which prevent cholesterol build up in your arteries.
- It reduced risk of heart disease
- It improving blood glucose control in people with diabetes
- It lowers blood pressure, and improving wound healing.
- It Helps in weight loss.
- It Prevents signs of ageing
- It Boosts your immunity.
- It is good for your eyes.
- It Protects against arthritis.
- It Improves digestion.
- It Helps ease menstrual pain.
- It Prevents cancer .
- It Helps reduce stress.
- Papaya is also great for hair because it contains vitamin A .