Patishapta Pittha – The Typical Odia Pitha Recipe #Odisha #Food #Recipe
All type typical odia food recipe – Patishapta Pittha – The Typical Odia Pitha Recipe of makar sankranti #Odisha #Food #Recipe – Prepared by Adyasha Padhi
Ingredients for Patishapta Pittha
- 250 grams Sooji (Suji or Semolina)
- 400 grams White flour (Maida)
- 200 grams Sugar
- 300 grams Kheer (Khowa)
- 3 tablespoon Cooking oil
- 1 liter Milk
Procedure for Patishapta Pittha / Recipe for Patishapta Pittha :-
- 1.Condense the milk by constantly boiling and stirring.Add Khowa along with 50 grams of sugar to make it easier to turn the same into semi liquid state.
- 2.Add water( about 2 -2½ cups) gradually in maida and suji to make a thick mix.Add 200 grams of sugar.
- 3.Heat the fryingpan and coat the surface of the pan with little oil.Apply oil with apiece of eggplant or bottle gourd or a piece of cotton.
- 4.Pour the suji-maida mix about (about 5 table spoon) on the hot pan and spread the mix on the pan till it takes a circular shape.
- 5.Putabout 1tablespoon of the semi liquid kheer on the over the spread.
- 6.Roll the spread like bread roll after 15-20 sec.Keep the roll on the pan and flip sides every 5-10 secs till it turns brownish.
Note – If khowa is not available then add more milk.It will take a lot of time to change to a semi-liquid state