#Odisha Travel Bazaar 2017 in Oct 15 to 17 to attract sell tourist destinations in #Bhubaneswar #OdishaTravelBazzar #OdishaBusiness
#Odisha Travel Bazaar 2017 in October 15 to 17 to attract sell tourist destinations #OdishaTravelBazzar #OdishaBusiness
The Department of Tourism, Government of Odisha together with Federation of Indian Chambers of FICCI is organizing the first Odisha Travel Bazaar (OTB) on October 15-17, 2017 at Bhubaneshwar, Odisha.
According to Sanjeev Kumar Mohanty, Head, FICCI-Odisha State Council, there will be around 40 foreign tour operators, 10 top of the line inbound operators, 20 leading domestic tour operators from across India and 5 leading airlines participating as hosted buyers.
The Tourism fraternity of Odisha comprising of hotels and tour operators will be promoting the tourism products of Odisha as sellers. “There will be an inaugural session and a day of B2B and B2G meetings to allow interaction between the buyers and sellers and showcase the tourism potential of Odisha,” said Mohanty.
There will be around 40 foreign Tour Operators, 10 top of the line Inbound Operators, 20 leading Domestic Tour Operators from across India and 5 leading Airlines participating as Hosted Buyers. The Tourism fraternity of Odisha comprising of Hotels and Tour Operators will be promoting the Tourism products of Odisha as Sellers.
- Create a platform to aggressively promote the tourist destinations of Odisha to its buyers from India and across the world. Consequently the strategic focus would be Inbound and Domestic Tourism
- Address investment opportunities in Tourism Infrastructure of the State to its target investors
- Quantum benefit, mileage and this would in turn immensely benefit the Tourism Fraternity of the State in substantially augmenting their opportunities with respect to Inbound and Domestic Tourism
- Exclusive focus on Inbound and Domestic Tourism in the State of Odisha
- Special focus on Investment opportunities in Tourism infrastructure in the State of Odisha
- B2B Meetings between Foreign Buyers and the Indian Sellers