Margasira Masa Gurubar Puja – Mana Basa Puja – Laxmi Puja – MahaLaxmi Puraana #Odia #eBook #Odisha #India
Odia Puja & Festivals – Margasira Masa Gurubar Puja – Mana Basa Puja – Laxmi Puja – MahaLaxmi Puraana #Odia #eBook #Odisha #India
Margasira Masa Gurubar Puja is a festival of Goddess Lakshmi which celebrated by odia women in every thursday(gurubar) of month Manabasa(November-December) and Margasir is the ninth month in Odia calendar. It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi will never visit if a house is dirty so In this festival Odia women wake up very early in the morning and clean the house with broom-sticks.
For More Read the Articles on Margasira Masa Gurubar Puja:-
- Download Mahalaxmi Puran Bahi, Shree Mahalakshmi (Mahalaxmi) Purana By: Balarama Das
- Rangoli :- A Symbol of Traditional Odia Culture : Margasira Masa Gurubar Puja
- Manabasa Guru Baara Puja–Maa Laxminka Abhisapa Katha, Mahalaxmi Purana #LaxmiPuja
- Margasira Masa Gurubara Laxmi Puja wishes – Free Odia Wallpaper for Margasira Masa Gurubara Laxmi Puja wishes
- Dahi Arnna / bhata – Manabasa Gurubar puja Special
- Kosala saga specially offered to Maa Laxmi in Manabasa gurubar.
- Manabasa Pratham Guru Baara Puja – Laxmi Puja – Odisha Puja and Osha
- Chakulia Panda Katha on Manabasa Guru Baara Puja – Laxmi Puja – Part 1
- Chakulia Panda Katha on Manabasa Guru Baara Puja – Laxmi Puja – Part 2
- Fried sujhi manda(Chhana sujhi manda) – Gurubar Special
- ମା ମହାଲକ୍ଷ୍ମୀଙ୍କ ପବିତ୍ର ମାଣବସା ଗୁରୁବାର ପୂଜାର ଅଶେଷ ଶୁଭକାମନା