Machha Munda Muga dali Recipe – A Non Veg Odia Food Recipe #Odia #Food #Recipe #NonVeg
Machha Munda Muga dali Recipe (ମାଛ ମୁଣ୍ଡ ମୁଗ ଡାଲି ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତି ପ୍ରଣାଳି ) – A Non Veg Odia Food Recipe #Odia #Food #Recipe #NonVeg by Gaayatree Naik
Ingredients for Machha Munda Muga dali Recipe ମାଛ ମୁଣ୍ଡ ମୁଗ ଡାଲି ପ୍ରଣାଳି :-
- 2 cup muga dali
- 1 piece of fish head (medium)
- 1/ 2 cup chopped tomatoes.
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 1/ 4 cup chopped onion
- 1 red chili
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 green chilli
- Corriender leaves for garnish
Procedure for Machha Munda Muga dali Recipe ମାଛ ମୁଣ୍ଡ ମୁଗ ଡାଲି ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତି ପ୍ରଣାଳି:-
- Wash the fish head properly and marinet it with salt and turmeric powder for 10min.
- Fry muga dali for 2-3 min add half boil It.
- Deep fry it upto ots turn golden color not more and then keep aside.
- Heat 2tsp mustard oil on another pan. Now add bay leaves , red chilli and chooped onion and fry it for 5min.
- Add ginger,garlic paste ,saute for 2 min and add tomato,turmeric powder and saute again, now add cumin powder till the masala leaves its raw .
- Now add fried fish head and make into small pieces, half boiled Dal mix well ,then add water,salt to taste and cover with lid let it cook till the Dal became fully boiled but not mashed .
- Remove to a serving dish, garnish with coriander leaves.