Kanjipani: scenic spot of Odisha – Best Hill Station of Odisha #Odisha
[box_info]Kanjipani: scenic spot of Odisha – Best Hill Station of Odisha #Odisha[/box_info]
Hill Station Kanjipani:
Kanjipani is a small Village/hamlet in Jhumpura Tehsil in Kendujhar District of Odisha State, India. It is located 21 KM towards North from District head quarters Kendujhar. 204 KM from State capital Bhubaneswar. Kanjipani is a scenic spot. In winter the temperature falls below 0 ‘ Collector that ice falls there. The beautiful landscaping, lush green forest and wild lives of the spot are very much impressive. Regular bus services are available from Keonjhar and Pallahara. For accommodation one N.H. I.B. is there.
Major Attractions of the place:
Kanjipani ghat was declared a tourist destination many years ago. Its natural beauty seems to draw the crowd like honey bees to flower. Fresh, white flakes covered each and everything that it touched throughout the night. With temperature in this tribal-dominated village dipping to as low as 0 degree Celsius, a thin layer of white dew was seen to cover all the trees, the grass and huts at Kanjipani. The hilltops and pathways were coated with small white specs.
But it is no pleasure for the poor tribal people of the area. The area, mostly inhabited by the Juangs, Bhuyans, Mundas, Santhals .
Tehsil Name: Jhumpura
Language: Oriya and Hindi
Time zone: IST (UTC+5:30)
Elevation / Altitude: 430 meters. Above Seal level
HOW TO REACH:
- The hill station is 19 KM away from Kendujhar, 127 KM away from Berhampur and 204 Km away from Bhubaneswar.
- Bus facilities are available from almost all the places of Odisha to Kendujhar .
- Kendujhar can be reached from Bhubaneswar (204 km) and other important places of the state by regular bus services.
- The nearest railway station is at Kendujhar (21 km).
Near By Tourist Places
- Barehipani & Joranda Barehipani & Joranda Falls 88 KM near.
- Rourkela 95 KM near.
- Seraikela 117 KM near.
- Baripada 135 KM near
How to go to this place :-