Femme Fatale directed by Raj Sampad – Odisha’s First Neo-Noir Film – eOdisha.Org Film News
Femme Fatale directed by Raj Sampad – Odisha’s First Neo-Noir Film
Raj Sampad’s first film Famme Fatale is the Odisha’s First Neo-Noir Films and it’s under Incendiary Films. He is just 21 years old and he just completed his graduation in 2013 from B.J.B College. This Short film called Femme Fatale which is Odisha’s first neo-noir film.
Odisha’s first neo-noir film, Femme Fatale is about the obsession of a guy for a girl and how things turn around in the end.
Actors: Nikkie Gargi, Debi Prasad Sahu & Nisha Kabi
Directed, Shot & Edited by: Raj Sampad
Story by: Shilpi Sampad
Music by: Arnav Pati
Femme Fatale, Odisha’s first neo-noir film –
- It is a short neo-noir film which released on 21st October 2013 exclusively on YouTube..
Neo noir is a genre which deals with mystery or thriller shot in black and white and featuring beautiful, seductive women (femme fatale) or anti-heroes trapped in a difficult situation or making a choice out of desperation.
We have highlighted the lead character (played by Nikkie Gargi) in lots of red in the black and white film.
- The plot revolves around the obsession of a man for a young university girl and how things turn out between them in due course of time. .
- The duration of the film is around 25 minutes.
- All dialogues are in English because we wanted to reach out to a wider audience.
- Film shots in Bhubaneswar.
- My family and friends, especially my childhood friend Ridhi Rohatgi and Arnav Pati (who is the assistant director and has composed music for many scenes) have supported me a lot. Raj Sampad said