Drumstick Curry (Chhuin Alu Badi tarkari)
- 2-3nos drumstick
- 1-2 nos potato
- 1-2nos brinjal.
- 2-3 pieces badi
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1tablespoon mustard seeds
- ½ tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 table spoon panchaputhana
- 2-3 green chili
- Wash all vegetables and Cut the drumstick , brinjal and potato into small pieces.
- Make a paste of mustard, cumin and garlic.
- Boil some water put some salt in it and put the drumstick into it till the drumstick is tender (upto 5-6minute). Take care they may not mash while boiling.
- Heat 2-3tablespoon oil in the pan, fry the Badi. Keep it side.
- Again heat 1-2tablespoon oil in the pan, add the panchphutan.
- When they crackle add potato and brinjal piece and fry till it cooked well.
- Add turmeric, green chili, chopped tomato, the mustard paste & sauté for 5min.
- Toss it till it becomes gravy.
- Serve it hot with meal.
Salt as per taste