Dahi Machha- Curd Fish Curry Recipe #OdiaFood #Fish
Dahi Machha- Curd Fish Curry #OdiaFood #Fish
- Rohu fish:500grams
- Mustard seed: 1/2tsp (black)
- Mustard seed : 2tsp (white)
- Garlic: 7cloves
- Curd: ½ cup
- Green chili : 2nos
- Red chili: 2nos
- Turmeric Powder: ½ tsp
- Mustard oil: 1tsp
- Vegetable oil for fry
- Salt as per taste
- Clean all the fish pieces and marinate with turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat oil on a frying pan and fry fish pieces slightly.
- Grind white mustard pieces, garlic, red chili and curd together.
- Another side heat mustard oil on a deep pan, add ½ mustard and cumin seed. Let them splutter.
- Add masala paste and turmeric powder and green chili.
- Cook it for 1-2 min and add water to make thick gravy.
- Add salt as per taste and let it boil.
- Add fish piece and cook it 3-4mins in low flame.