Chunna Macha Bhaja/ Fish fry
Chunna Macha Bhaja/ Fish fry is good for health mainly good for eye . Most simple and easy odia dish is chunna macha bhaja/ Fish fry. It is a great side dish for lunch. It can also be considered as snack. Best for Iron & Calcium supplement in body.It is full of calcium and good for all age group.
- 1>Chunna Macha/ Fish: 1 Kg
- 2>Salt: 1 ½ tsp
- 3>Turmeric powder: 1 ½ tsp
- 4>Oil: ½ cup
- · Mix the cleaned fish with the rest of the ingredients and let marinate for 15 mins.
- · Heat a pan and add about 1/2 cup oil. Shallow fry the fish in medium-low heat until both sides are charred but not completely fried up. Be gentle when turning the fish over.
- You can also try the same process with Rahu/Hilsha fish pieces.