#HealthTips – The best ways to identify #Asthma in #Kids – Guest Post by Dr Avni Deshmukh
The best ways to identify #Asthma in #Kids – Guest Post by Dr Avni Deshmukh
We live in an era where the amount of respect you get in life is directly proportionate to the amount of effort you put in and the amount of success you earn for yourself. It is also true that in order to be able to earn enough respect and success you have to go through a lot of challenges and troubles so that you can emerge a winner in spite of all the problems. While it is easy for some people to go through the problems, others find it difficult because their health might be getting affected in the bargain.
New found problems:
As we age, the development of health issues has become common because of the kinds of lifestyles we live, however in the recent times it is seen that a lot of children are also falling prey to diseases. Lifelong issues such as asthma in children are becoming an everyday thing and these children have only pollution to blame. When the children spend time outdoors, they are prone to getting affected by the pollutants in the air that they freely breathe. Such a prospect gives rise to asthma in children and puts them at the risk of suffering from the health problem for the rest of their lives.
When you need to make sure that the children do not suffer from respiratory problems you need to make sure that the symptoms are identified sooner to be able to treat the problem in time. Here are a few ways in which you can identify the symptoms:
- If the children feel extremely tired after a short amount of physical activity on a normal day
- When there is incessant coughing in children and no medicine seems to work, youshould book an appointment with a specialist to rule out the possibility of a serious respiratory ailment.
- If the children experience wheezing after physical activity or in the presence of dust, they need immediately medical attention from a specialist.
- If children are not able to sleep soundly at night and feel suffocated, ask an expert for their opinion.
- It’s important to check with a doctor if the children are highly prone to allergies that lead to difficulty in breathing.
When children are highly exposed to pollutants and develop breathing troubles early in life, they are more likely to face issues in adult life, which is when you feel the need to know what is COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease which affects adults and causes breathing issues.
Author’s Bio:Dr. Avni Deshmukh an expert medical consultant in Mumbai (India). Also writer for various blogs about cure, treatment of bronchitis, discussing about what is COPD and its related symptoms, Asthma etc. for adults and children. Twitter ID: AvniDeshmukh
Note :- Interested one can mail to email@example.com for any article publication